- 7:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Full and part time options
- First day of School: Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
- Last day of School: Thursday, June 6th, 2019
- For ages 33 months – 5 years
- Play-centered learning
- Daily photo updates
- Topics of study that change weekly
- Hands-on learning and exploration
- Outdoor play twice a day
- Healthy snacks (including produce from our school garden and local CSA)
- Preparation for Kindergarten through play, games, and music
- Teacher support and guidance with social-emotional development
7:00-9:15 Students arrive. Free play, individual and small group work time
9:15 Morning Meeting
9:45 Choice Time
10:45 Story, game, and/or song
11:45 Sharing. Story, game, and/or song
12:30 Free play
1:00 Quiet Time
1:45 Free play (Nappers can continue to sleep until 2:15)
4:15 Stations/Free play
School Year Tuition
|Application Fee *
(Due with registration)
(Sep. 1st — May 1st)
(Application Fee + Tuition)
|3 days/week (M W F)||$175||$510||$4765|
|2 days/week (T Th)||$100||$340||$3160|
* The non-refundable application fee is in addition to tuition payments. It is used to hold your place, and once the school year begins, it is applied to our snack budget. It amounts to about $1.50 per day for your child to provide healthy snacks throughout the year.
We are now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year.
We are nearly at capacity and will begin a wait list shortly.
We also have a great deal of interest in the 2019-2020 School Year Session, so please contact us regarding this year as well.
Hidden Valley Preschool welcomes students aged 33 months – 5 years (on the first day of school). Preschool students must be toilet-trained. Students are admitted to HVP on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority enrollment consideration is given to re-enrolling students and siblings who meet all admissions qualifications. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
Schedule a tour by calling or emailing our director. We ask that you bring your child with on the tour. This tour will also serve as an informal interview to assure that our program is a good fit for your child and family. We will discuss our current availability.
Mail in or drop off a completed application form with application fee. The fee is required to hold your spot. Once the school year begins, it is applied to our snack budget. It amounts to about $1.50 per day for your child to provide healthy snacks throughout the year.
You will be contacted via e-mail regarding your child’s acceptance into our program or place on our waiting list.