- 7:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Full and part time options
- First day of School: To be announced (same as Duluth Public School’s first day)
- Last day of School: To be announced (same as Duluth Public School’s last day)
- For ages 33 months – 5 years
- Play-centered learning
- Daily photo updates
- Topics of study that change weekly
- Hands-on learning and exploration
- Outdoor play twice a day
- Healthy snacks (including produce from Lake Superior CSA)
- Preparation for Kindergarten through play, games, and music
- Teacher support and guidance with social-emotional development
7:00-9:15 Students arrive. Free play, individual and small group work time
9:15 Morning Meeting
9:35 Choice time
10:35 Story, game, and/or song
11:45 Sharing. Story, game, and/or song
1:00 Quiet time
1:45 Free play and art
4:45 Stations and free play
School Year Tuition
|Application Fee *
(Due with registration)
(Sep. 1st — May 1st)
(Application Fee + Tuition)
|3 days/week (M W F)||$175||$550||$5125|
|2 days/week (T Th)||$100||$350||$3250|
* The non-refundable application fee is in addition to tuition payments. It is used to hold your place, and once the school year begins, it is applied to our snack budget. It amounts to about $1.50 per day for your child to provide healthy snacks throughout the year.
We are full for the 2018-2019 School Year Session.
We will begin open enrollment for the 2019 Summer Session and the 2019-2020 School Year Session this winter.
Hidden Valley Preschool welcomes students aged 33 months – 5 years (on the first day of school). Preschool students must be toilet-trained. Students are admitted to HVP on a first-come, first-serve basis. Priority enrollment consideration is given to re-enrolling students and siblings who meet all admissions qualifications. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
Contact our director, Katie Rosenthal, to discuss our current availability. If we have an enrollment opening that works for your schedule, we will schedule a tour. If we do not currently have availability on the days you are looking for, you can be placed on our wait list.
Visit us and take a tour of the school. We ask that you bring your child with on the tour. This tour will also serve as an informal interview to assure that our program is a good fit for your child and family.
Mail in or drop off a completed application form with application fee. The fee is required to hold your spot. Once the school year begins, it is applied to our snack budget. It amounts to about $1.50 per day for your child to provide healthy snacks throughout the year.
You will be contacted via e-mail regarding your child’s acceptance into our program.