What’s the Same:
- Our teaching staff
- Emphasis on play
- Hands-on exploration
- Rotating weekly themes
- Healthy, organic snacks
- Small neighborhood school
- Daily photo updates for parents
- Building devoted entirely to the school
- Open for a full 10 week Summer Session
- .45 acre lot for more outdoor learning
- Conveniently located on London Road
- Kitchen for students to help prepare snack
- Katie Rosenthal, Head Teacher since 2010, taking over as Owner and Director
Since the day Hidden Valley Preschool was founded in 2010, we have served over 50 local families. This has created a Hidden Valley community united in providing an enriching environment for children to grow both socially and academically.
June 2018 marked some big changes for our little school! Katie Rosenthal, who had been the Head Teacher since we opened, took over as the new Owner and Director. She is continuing HVP’s mission of preparing students for Kindergarten through play with hands-on activities, games, music, and ever-changing topics of study. We also moved to our new location at 4409 London Road. The bigger space is full of new opportunities for outdoor play and discovery.
Check out the “before” pictures below!